Sunday, July 25, 2010

Would you please pray...

After six double ear infections since December, three ruptured ear drums, and multiple antibiotics,

my little guy Hudson will be getting tubes in the morning!
We've been down this road before with Riley, so I am confident in our doctor and that we are doing the right thing. However, the whole anesthesia thing makes this mama so............nervous!

Please pray that everything goes well and for a quick and speedy recovery!

The surgery is scheduled for 7:30 am.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart!



14 comments:

Caroline said...

praying for Hudson.

Mandy said...

Praying Jenny! He will do just fine.

Love Being A Nonny said...

It's minor surgery until it happens to your child. I know. My third went through the same thing. Everybody would tell me *It's minor. he will be fine.* It WAS minor. And he WAS fine. But to this mommy it was MAJOR, so I will pray for your boy. Keep us posted.

These Are The Days said...

I don't blame you for being nervous. My Kade's had tube's twice and just had to be put under for the third time for a growth on his tongue. I put it off for a year hoping it would go away, but we had to do it. Good luck and we'll be praying for the little sweetie. Just think of how much better he's going to feel...world of difference!!

Susan said...

I will be thinking of Hudson tomorrow morning. we've been down that road with Davis too and even though it is considered minor, it still isn't easy to watch them go to sleep.

Kelly said...

Definitely praying for Hudson!

Jill said...

Sure thing!

C'est Moi! said...

Will do! Praying for both of you.

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for a speedy recovering :) What a precious little boy !!!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Sending prayers his way! I hope it goes well and that he feels better soon!

BundleBaby.etsy.com said...

I will be praying for you and little Hudson! Hopefully this will be a huge relief after the surgery is over and the tubes are in. :)

-Jennifer Painter

Christa said...

Praying for your sweet boy!

Faith said...

I'll be praying for sweet Hudson!

Bethany said...

We will be praying too!
Love, Uncle Matt, Aunt B and Jake