Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My adorable niece!

We are watching my nine-week old niece this week and some of next week too. She was supposed to begin daycare on Monday, but she had a terrible experience her first day there. Since then, my sister-in-law has decided she is going to stay home with Makayla, but she had to give her work a two week notice. So...it's Aunt Jenny to the rescue!!!! I have the joy of keeping Makayla while Sallie (my sister-in-law) works through her notice. We had the best time with her yesterday. The boys LOVED having her here. They fought over who would hold her and who got to feed her. It's been fun having a baby around again!

2 comments:

Faith said...

How fun! Hopefully that will be your little Sophie they are fighting over soon! Praying that things are going well!

Faith said...

Hey girl! I tagged you for something fun on my blog if you have a chance!