Saturday, June 21, 2008

I was tagged by my friend Faith. It took me a while to respond. Sorry Faith! With my niece here all week, I just didn't have a lot of time to blog.

Anyway...here it goes...

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
Let’s see… I had just graduated for high school. I attended a very elite, private school here in Charlotte. I graduated with honors and at the top of my class.-- I was homeschooled =)!

2. My Favorite Snacks

Is ice-cream considered a snack? I love Eddy’s Loaded Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream! It’s the best. I’m notorious for eating all the cookie dough out of the carton and leaving the ice-cream!

3. Five things on my to-do list today
1. Clean my house because the girls in the college group from church are coming over tonight for dinner!
2. Go to the grocery store.
3. Laundry!!!!!
4. More Laundry!!!!
5. Work on my Sunday school lesson for Sunday. I’m teaching preschool group time!

4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire
I would most definitely tithe! Then, I would pay off our debt and that of each of our family members. I would set up an adoption fund for families who want to adopt, but need funds to do so. I would buy a beach house and a boat for my husband. I would probably hire a personal chef and a maid. I would then go SHOPPING!!!!

5. Five jobs that I've had
1. Taught swim lessons for a couple of years
2. Worked at an eye doctor’s office
3. Taught 2 year old pre
-school
4. Was a nanny
5. Sunday School Church Coordinator

6. Five places I've lived
1.
Detroit, Michigan (born there)
2. Charlotte, NC
3. Charlotte, NC
4. Charlotte, NC
5. Charlotte, NC - not born, but raised here.

7.Five random things people wouldn't know about me
1. I am a homeschool graduate!
2. I love old televisions shows. I Love Lucy, Leave it to Beaver, Beverly Hillbillies, ect. I love my DVR too. I can record the shows, and then watch an episode or two when I have a chance.
3. I love to yard sale! You never know what treasure you might find.
4. I can’t sing at all. No, not a note! I wish I could though, I really do!
5. I hate onions! Cooked, raw, whatever…I don’t like them!

8. Five cds
that I'd have to take on a desert island
1. Kelly Clarkson
2. Steven Curtis Chapman
3. Faith Hill
4. Selah
5. Kellie Pickler too!

9. People I tag are.........

Kate

Beth

Susan

Dawn



2 comments:

Faith said...

I really don't know if I believe you about he singing! Thanks for playing along! It was good to learn more about you!

Anonymous said...

Stumbled on your blog and was encouraged to hear of your heart for adoption and how God called you all! Are you a part of the Calvary Church adoption ministry. I am very excited that they have established a ministry (along with a number of other churches in town).

God's blessings!
Jason