Friday, October 28, 2011

What does a football player and a scarecrow have in common?

 Well...not much, I guess...except for the fact that they both sure did look extra cute as they headed out the door this morning!!
Today, Corban and Riley had LOADS of pre-Halloween activities and parties going on at school!
Riley celebrated his day as an adorable scarecrow!
All kindergarten classes were asked to dress up like scarecrows and be ready for a day full of fall fun!
I love this little scarecrow!
Honestly though, could that sweet face really scare away any crows!?!?
My big guy, Corban, celebrated "Character Day" today.
Not only did he have to dress up like a character from his favorite book,  but he also had to do a presentation on it too!

Because it was such a fun-filled day at school today, and because everyone was going to be dressed up, we decided to join the boys for lunch and check out every one's costumes! 
My sweet mom and my sister Al called me up this morning and told me they wanted to come along for the fun too! 
We met up at the school and enjoyed a nice lunch with our Riley!
He was beyond thrilled to see everyone!
After we finished lunch with Ri, we headed back home for a few minutes.
During that time at home, my sister KK dropped by. She was in between classes and was able to join us back at school for round two of Halloween lunches!
Our football player was super excited to see all of us, and couldn't wait to tell us about
 how his big presentation went.
So proud of this little guy!
What a fun-filled day
 and I'm really looking forward to the great weekend ahead!
TGIF everyone!!!!



4 comments:

Hannah said...

I recently came across your blog. Your children are absolutely stunningly gorgeous! I love reading about your sweet family :)

Melanie said...

Aw, Ri-Ri is THE cutest scarecrow that I have ever seen! And so glad to hear that Cor's big project & presentation went well, woot-woot! Know you are proud of him! Looks like SUCH a fun-filled day & I know your boys are so glad that you were able to share it with them!! Sweet memories, for sure!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

They both looked cute!!!

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

Very cute!