Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Setting my sight...

This has been a crazy week... AND it's only Wednesday;)

Shane's been out of town on business-- sniff, sniff;(
the "BIG" boys are doing a half-day Y camp all week,

AND we are also providing respite care for a foster child with some special medical needs.
Our little foster child had the throw-ups this week too (long story...and I'll spare you the details, but it wasn't fun!!!)
---UGH!!!

AND on top of ALL that, I'm doing my best to get things together for our upcoming trip to the beach!
This week, I've been coordinating schedules, getting everyone to appointments as needed, meeting with social workers, attempting to keep up with the laundry, AND not loose a child in the CRAZINESS of it all--ha!

So far so good---at least on the not loosing a child part;)

 I've got my sight set on our vacation. 
Ahhh...the sound of the ocean, sand in my toes, wind in my hair,
 AND.....most likely...a little one on my hip---ha!
CAN'T WAIT THOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11 comments:

Courtney said...

If anyone can survive this week, it is you. Just keep your eye on the prize!

Meg said...

Oh no, the throw ups?! I sure pray it is nothing that will be passed on to anyone else!!

Hailey said...

Don't know how you do all you do. You are such an inspiration , and I don't even have kids yet :)!

Bethany said...

2 more days! Who's ready for the beach...Whoo Hoo!!! Ha ha! (PLEASE don't bring the throw up bug with you though!!)

Melanie said...

Oh NO about the throw-ups! I'm so sorry that you have had to deal with that on top of everything else! :-(
Praying that your time at the beach is wonderful & relaxing & fun for all!!
Adorable pics of Soph & Hud playing with the ice, COOL idea! Drew was looking with me & loved naming everyone in the pictures!
Hang in there, vacation is on the way!

Celia Jimenez said...

Let the count down BEGIN!!!! You made it!!!! You can smell the beach from here...you can hear the waves (or the dishwasher) if you listen quietly...you can feel the sun on your face...you made it!!! :-)

Bethany @ Our 4 Sons Plus 1...Super Cute Girly Girl said...

Whew! That IS quite a week! Hope you all have a restful weekend in preparation for your big week!

ps- LOVE that sweet little top you did for sweet Sophie! =)

Tara said...

girl. seriously. you are amazing! hope that y'all have a fabulous trip! and maybe a little relaxation. ;)

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

I hope you get a chance to relax this weekend!

alisha said...

Beautiful all pics and cute kids. fantastic activities and nice clicking
Bed and Breakfast Brugge

Sweat Is My Sanity said...

Don't kill me for all the comments but seriously Jenny how do u do it all? Love the popsicle dress and what a blessing u r to foster kids!