Tuesday, November 30, 2010

We've got the photo...now what?

I LOVE walking to the mailbox during the month of December. I look forward to opening up the mail in anticipation of receiving some beautiful Christmas cards. I LOVE hearing from friends and family both near and far, and seeing how their family has grown or changed over the past year. Here in the south, Christmas cards are a BIG deal!
They really are a gift in themselves!
Each card our family receives is proudly displayed on our pantry door, so we can enjoy it through out the entire Christmas season!

Well, our family has our photo, now it's time to pick our fun Christmas card design.
December is here and I want to get these babies in the mail ASAP!

I am really lovin' Shutterfly y'all.
I use them all the time when ordering prints throughout the year,
and have never been disappointed.
I'm really excited about their many Christmas card designs they have to choose from.

Here are just a few of my favorites...
I really like this one...
It's simple and sweet!



Or maybe this one..
Who doesn't love a simple monogram right?!!?!
I think this one is especially FUN!
So...cute and I love all the colors.



Decisions, decisions, decisions...

Oh, and guess what y'all...
Shutterfly is offering 50 FREE CHRISTMAS CARDS to bloggers who blog about this giveaway.
Can you believe it?!?!
You can read all about it HERE!
Check it out and get yourself some FREE cards;)

10 comments:

Kara said...

I love getting cards this time if year, and I LOVE Shutterfly!

Colleen said...

I will say, I took advantage of this great offer and I am so glad I did. My cards are on their way and I can't wait to see them. You won't be sorry!

Colleen said...

I will say, I took advantage of this great offer and I am so glad I did. My cards are on their way and I can't wait to see them. You won't be sorry!

Bethany @ Our 4 Sons Plus 1...Super Cute Girly Girl said...

I just ordered ours last night! Can't wait! And it was so great seeing that $0.00 at checkout, ha!

Amy said...

I did my Shutterfly order last week and my cards will be here tomorrow! SO excited!

I'm with you! I LOVE going to the mailbox every day in December. We got our first card the Saturday after Thanksgiving... TOO FUN!

Melanie said...

It is SO fun getting Christmas greetings from everyone! I think mine are going to be waaay late this year as I haven't gotten a picture yet!!
I am sure whichever card you choose, yours will be beautiful because your family is SO beautiful!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Wingard Living said...

Jenny, thanks so much for the blogging about the Shutterfly christmas cards. I'm taking Tucker this weekend for Christmas pictures and I hope to order our Christmas cards early next week. Wish me luck!

Amity W.

Celia Jimenez said...

Ugh...I was kind of hoping I would get to see your family pic on one of those cards! :-) The anticipation is killing me! Ha ha!!!

Terri said...

We got some great family photos this year, so I can't wait to print our cards!!! I design them myself and print them on 4x6 photos, so they are a great price. Just like you copy Etsy designs for your t-shirts, I can copy almost anything I see... love borrowing my inspiration! I am sure you will have another gorgeous card this year! Your family is so beautiful. Blessings!!!