Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Well it happened...

I so..... enjoy watching my babies grow and learn new things everyday. There is just one thing in particular that EVERY baby figures out and I really wish they wouldn't. I don't look forward to my babies learning how to climb up and stand in their crib. I actually dread them learning this new trick. Well it finally happened yesterday. I knew it would. It was just a matter of time. I walked into Hudson's room to get him out of his bed and this is what I found!

Oh he did look so......cute standing there looking at me!

He was so.......proud of his little self!

The only thing is---

Hudson has no problem standing up, but he hasn't quite figured out how to get back down. Oh the joy this "new trick" will bring to our nap time routine. I know it only takes a week or two until he learns how to get back down, but until he does-- nap time will be a challenge.

You moms know what I'm talking about---right!?!?!

8 comments:

caycee said...

Yes girl, and you are happy for them that learned a new trick, but sad for mommy because she will pay at nap time!Hopefully little Hudson will firgure out how to get back down soon!

Terri said...

You definitely have your hands full with two babies in the house!!! But I know you are so grateful for your precious blessings. Even when baths and lysol are required, lol! Blessings!!!

Caroline said...

He is so adorable!
I have been really sad lately. It is hard for me to watch them grow up. I forget to easy and I want them to stay this age forever.
I find myself holding them while they are sleeping in the middle of the night and praying for them while trying to embed that memory into my brain forever.
I was this was when I was pregnant with Preston, so many It will be better in a few months.

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

I hope he figures out how to sit back down soon!
He looks so cute and proud of himself!

Melanie said...

YES! I can relate! Drew has been pulling up & starting to cruise for a while, but it has just been in the last week or so that he started pulling up in his crib...oh no! Naptimes & bedtime have been a struggle because he pops right up when I put him down...but it is SO cute to see his smiling little face when I go into get him!

Celia Jimenez said...

If he wasn't so darn cute it would make it so much easier! But that face...how can you resist!!! :-)

Ryan and Katie said...

Aww...we just went through this stage a month ago with Orin. Like you said, it really only takes a week or two for them to learn how to get back down. But it makes for a very long week or two with very little napping. Hudson does look awfully cute and proud though. :)

Zoe said...

I remember this stage with our second daughter - at bedtime my silly girl would stand up and then just wail pitifully til I went in and put her back down. It only lasted a week or so though. They learn so fast!