Monday, January 25, 2010

Celebrating---Fondue Style

Saturday night my family came over to celebrate my wonderful moms birthday.

We were supposed to have the party at my sisters house, but after some last minute changes, we ended up celebrating over here at our house.


We enjoyed pizza for dinner and then broke out the chocolate fondue for dessert!

I {heart} fondue!!! It's so much fun.
We had white chocolate, and peanut butter chocolate fondue.

B and Matt also brought with them a chocolate fountain!
We had plenty of yummy things to dip in all that chocolate too

...pound cake, brownies, bananas, marshmallows, and strawberries (my all time favorite)!!!!

The boys with their Autie KK

Al lovin' on sweet Sophie girl

and Sophie girl sharing some of that lovin' with her cousin Jake!

My Grandma and Dad

My sweet Grandpa


Shane and Matt enjoyin' their fondue

Poor Hudson was still not feeling himself during the party. He actually came down with an itchy rash that was caused by the cold virus he had.

Poor baby!
This little guy was totally miserable on Saturday.
Thankfully today he seems like he is back to his old self!
YAY!!!!!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!








7 comments:

waikikimum said...

Your family is gorgeous and your children so precious. I enjoy reading your blog. Kathy Perth western Australia

Kim said...

Love all your pictures! Hudson really favors your nephew. I LOVE chocolate fondue. We have a fondue pot and once in a blue moon we will sit down to enjoy it with those great fixins...strawberries, cheesecake, marshmallows...yum! Looks like y'all had a great time.

Celia Jimenez said...

Yummy! I have asked over and over again...will the Moldenhaur's please ADOPT me???? :-) Looks like fun!

Melanie said...

What a fun party to celebrate your mom! Fondue is awesome! Care to share your chocolate peanut butter fondue recipe? Love the picture of Sophie lovin' on Jake, SO cute!
Glad to hear that Hudson is feeling better, poor little guy!

Courtney said...

Sounds like a wonderful party. You can't go wrong dipping things into chocolate!

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

I love that picture of Sophie!

Susan said...

I love reading about all the time you get to spend with your families and all the fun, sweet times you have together. It makes me really miss my mom, dad and brother... maybe one day they'll move closer - well, mom and dad anyway!

I sure home Hudson starts to feel better soon. The yuckies have been going around our house and is lingering alot longer than I would like!