Saturday, November 29, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Christmas is one of my favorite times of the year! I love the sights, smells, traditions, and decorations...it's just a wonderful time of the year!
I couldn't wait to start decorating our home for Christmas!

We woke up early Friday morning, and even though I was in the Christmas spirit, my husband needed some sugar and caffeine in order for him to feel that same decorating enthusiasm!
So we headed to (where else) but Krispy Kreme Doughnut!!


The boys sure did enjoy their doughnut!!!

Sophie didn't need a doughnut!
She's sweet enough!!!

After a boost of sugar and caffeine, everyone was ready to head home and start decorating! We worked most of the day and got almost all of it done. I worked on the inside of the house while Shane and the boys put up the outside lights and wreaths on the windows.

I still have a few things left to do like order new stockings for Sophie and the new baby. I plan on getting us all new ones so they will match.
That's six stockings to order, so I hope I can find a good deal. I may have to wait until the end of the season.
I also am going to try my hand at this garland too. We'll see how it turns out!

Boomama is hosting a tour of homes on December 15th. Hopefully I'll have my home ready by then and I may join in on the fun. I love peeking inside other homes and seeing all the wonderful Christmas decorations.
Should be fun!!

BooMamaChristmasTour







3 comments:

MiMi said...

Could they possibly BE any cuter?!? Seriously!

You gotta love Krispy Kreme!

Faith said...

Looks like a great way to spend the morning to me. They are so cute!!! I can't wait to see your decorations!!

4torock said...

so fun- that is one thing I can't wait to do when we get back from beach.... decorate the tree and the house ( well not the lights part:)!!) Let me know if you find a good deal on stockings- we need 7 and like you I want them to match :)