Friday, October 24, 2008

Our sweet little girl!!!

Sophie is 5 weeks old now! I can hardly believe it!! Time is just flying by! She still is the absolute sweetest baby in the whole world. She is such a special part of our family and we are so grateful to the Lord for her!

We just had her one month check-up last Friday and she is doing great! She weighed 7lbs. 5 oz. had grown about 1 1/2 inches since her last visit. She continues to gain about an ounce a day, which is exactly what the doctor wants to see!

Our sweet blessing from above!!

4 comments:

Susan said...

She is just beautiful! What a little petite thing... glad to hear she's doing so well.

{darlene} said...

I am so glad to find you again! And so happy that I will get to see updates on your family again!

I understand wanting to keep your info private. I too have made changes so that my family will be safe... and I can indulge my HABIT! hehe.

Darlene

Kristin said...

I just can't get over how precious she is!!

CarolinaGirl said...

She is so beautiful, and really looks so much like you. Amazing how God placed such a perfect little girl into your already perfectly beautiful family. She fits right in.