Sunday, March 30, 2008

What's been going on!?!

Well, this has been a busy weekend as usual. We had a soccer game on Saturday morning and boy was it COLD!!!!! Where of where have the 75 degree days gone? I missed them this weekend!!! We sat on the field with the cold wind howling around us. It felt like the tempeture dropped 20 degrees just in the hour we were outside. After the game I took the boys to a birthday party at Monkey Joe's. The party was for one of Corban's friends from our previous neighborhood. We had a great time hanging out and catching up with some of our old neighbors. After that Corban went with my sister to the Panthers stadium to watch my brother-in-law play flag football. They hold a tournament at the stadium every year and they get to play on the actual field. It's fun to go and watch! Corban had a great time!
Riley and I headed home to help Shane with some things around the house. Since Riley is no longer sleeping in the nursery I have begun to get it ready for our daughter. I painted the walls this weekend. Yes, they are PINK!!!!!!!!! I love it! I have a lot yet to do in the room before it's ready, but I am having a blast turning it into a "pink paradise"!!! I'll post pictures when it's finished!
We had church this morning and a potluck with our Sunday School class after the services were over. I have spent several hours this afternoon working on our scrapbook for our adoption. We have to put an entire scrapbook together that tells the story of our lives. This book along with a letter from us is how a birth mom would potentially choose our family to parent her daughter. I am having fun doing it, but it's been time consuming!
Anyway, I hope you all had a great weekend!!!

No comments: