Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!

Today is not only Valentines day, but it is also my birthday. My poor husband has it tough;) He always makes me feel really special. We are not actually going to celebrate until tomorrow night though. My sister and her husband are going to keep the boys Friday night at their house so we can have the entire evening. (Thanks "B") I am really looking forward to it! I'm not sure what we are going to do, but Shane has taken the entire day off!!! I know we will spend the morning as a family, probably go out to breakfast, and meet my sister later on in the afternoon to drop off the boys. Shane has made dinner reservations somewhere, but I don't know where! He's really good about surprises!
This morning my mom, sister, and grandma came over and brought valentine/birthday cupcakes. Cupcakes before 10am is okay right!?! They stayed and visited for a while and then it was off to my friend Mandy's for a valentine party! The boys had fun passing out their valentines to their friends. We enjoyed lunch and got to decorate heart cookies. A fun time was had by all. When I arrived home there were flowers waiting for me by the front door. My husband had flowers delivered to me! I LOVE fresh flowers! So sweet.
It's so fun to think that by next valentines day we will have our baby girl home to celebrate with too!!!

Mommy and her valentines!

Grammie and RiRi

"Ma" and RiRi

Two cuties!

Valentines party with friends!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Happy Birthday Jenny! I hope you have a wonderful time celebrating all day today with your boys.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! I forgot to include that in my email response. Of course I didn't forget...ever since the 6th grade I've always remembered you were a Valentine's baby!