Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Spring Break, part 1


It's been really different not having the BIG boys home this week. The littles have kept me busy, for sure, but I really miss my sweet boys!!
 They are having a BLAST though, and judging from all the pictures and texts I've received, they may NEVER want to come home! 
They've enjoyed a visit to the chocolate factory, miniature golf, a Tigers game, and even saw SNOW!!! Not to mention the endless amounts of ping-pong, card games, and board games they've played.
And according to my grandpa, Riley has been crowned the the monopoly CHAMP this week;)
 
 Saturday, I ran in the Charlotte Racefest Half-Marathon! It was a beautiful race and the weather was just PERFECT! My finishing time was 1:52, which was a new record for me.  My goal was to finish it in under two hours, and thanks to my wonderful training partners, I was able to do it;) I LOVE these ladies sooo much and am so thankful for their friendship! We've covered a LOT of miles together!!!!!!
Monday morning, this sweet girl had her Kindergarten check-up. She was very anxious about it, but did GREAT. Everything looks good and she is now officially ready for school. 
Poor thing had to get TWO shots though, but it was nothing that a "peeps" dunkin' donut couldn't make better!
 After donuts, we met my sister and her gang at the park. It was such a gorgeous day, we just had to get out and enjoy it!
 These sweet cousins just LOVE each other, and I'm so thankful for this week, where being together is what it's all about!

1 comment:

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

It looks like everyone is having so much fun!!!