Saturday, February 16, 2013

Day of L-O-V-E

Valentines Day is always such a sweet day to celebrate. I really enjoy a holiday that's about nothin' but L-O-V-E! 
It's just so. much. FUN! 
The boys were super excited to wake up and get to school Thursday morning.
 They couldn't wait for their Valentine parties that afternoon, and they were ready to pass out their valentines to their friends.
We tried to enjoy a simple "Valentiney" themed breakfast before they quickly had to head out the door;)

That night, we did a little more celebrating. 
 The kids got busy in the kitchen making heart shaped pizzas for dinner.
The little ones LOVE "helping" with dinner
and actually eat better when they've had a hand in making it;)
And yes, Valentines Day is also... my birthday;)
My friends and family did a wonderful job making me feel special, and my precious husband spoiled me rotten;) 
 I am one blessed girl!
Blessed with another year and blessed to share such a sweet day with ALL my little LOVES!
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Happy Belated Birthday and Valentine's Day. Looks like lots of fun and yummy celebrations.

Melanie said...

Aw, I love it!! What a wonderful day of celebrations!! I love how you make each holiday SO sweet & special for your kids! They all look super cute in their Valentine PJs!! I'm with you, sweet, lovey holidays are the BEST!!