Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Showers of blessing!

This past weekend, I was blessed with two diaper showers! Friday evening, my friends from my Tuesday morning Bible study, threw a double shower for me and my sweet friend, Pam.

Pam is expecting her second bundle, a little girl this time, in the middle of May!
We enjoyed such a sweet time of fellowship!

The beautiful table with lots of goodies!

My time there was abruptly cut short though when I recieved a phone call from Shane letting me know that Sophie was quite upset. He (bless his heart) had tried EVERYTHING, but could not get her to calm down. He really needed me to come home! (Sophie is a true Mommy's girl!) My sweet friends were so understanding and gracious.
They loaded up my car with all my unopened gifts and sent me on my way!
You ladies are the best!!!
I am so blessed to know you and have each one of you in my life!!

Saturday, I had another shower. It was a beautiful tea party, hosted by some of my dearest friends;
Jessica, Melanie, and Celia.


http://by114w.bay114.mail.live.com/att/GetAttachment.aspx?tnail=0&messageId=0844cbf4-2b83-489e-bc7b-b79f7ef45aef&Aux=44|0|8CB789451863710|

Jessica made these cupcakes and they were divine!



The table was just perfectly put together!



Me and my little Sophie girl!
She didn't want to miss out on the fun girly party!!



Melanie, Jessica, and Celia also gave me this green leaf tea set as a beautiful
memento of Hudson's shower!

Thank you ladies for showering me with such love! I feel incredibly blessed
by your generosity and friendship!!!!!

Check out at all these diapers and wipes we recieved!!
What a wonderful blessing!!!

I also recieved some really adorable clothes...

and check out these precious shoes too.

8 comments:

Lea Liz said...

wow look at all those diapers that is awesome!! I love those precious little shoes!!

Kristin said...

Wow! Looks like you had 2 great showers!!

I really wish I could have been there...thanks so much for understanding!!

Megan said...

Hi! Found your blog! Could you tell me where you bought the Psalm 139 wall lettering! Would love to pick one up for myself! Thanks!

Susan said...

Looks like you will be set for a good while on diapers and wipes. What a great blessing!

Wish I could see the pics from your second shower. They aren't showing up.

Mary Ann said...

Wow! How special! You are truely blessed.You do have wonderful friends!!! I never got a shower for Lilee when she came home, but I know how much the diapers really are a huge help! When I would get diapers as a gift for my other kids I would get so excited! Lol!
I think Hudson is well stocked for a while!

Melanie said...

Those little shoes are darling! Did someone at your table make them for you? So sweet!
And I didn't comment on the nursery post, but it looks fabulous! I told Jeff that I have nursery envy since we didn't get Drew's ready before he surprised us! And it still isn't ready! Hopefully we can make some progress this weekend!

These Are The Days said...

I'm so glad you are surrounded by such great people...what a fun time! Good luck, can't wait for the big day.

Terri said...

I am glad you have so many people to shower you and Hudson with love!! I tried looking at the photos of the 2nd shower on two different computers and can't see them. It must feel great to be so prepared for you new little one!! Blessings!