Monday, March 23, 2009

Hudson's Nursery!

The walls have been painted, curtains made, art work hung, light fixture changed, crib and dresser sanded, painted, moved in, and put back together, and all the clothes have been sorted, washed, and put away!!! Wow... as you can tell, we have been rather busy around here!
All I can say is that it feels so good to have it all done and ready to go.

I have to give a shout out to my wonderful husband who spent hours and hours helping me get this room ready. He even took a few days off of work in order to finish the furniture!

Thanks so much, babe! I love it and I know Hudson will too! You are the BEST!



I love this scripture verse. I decided to put it right above his dresser!

This old dresser was used for storage in a closet downstairs. It needed quite a bit of work in order for it to be useful again. I so wish I would have taken a "Before" picture because it's hard to truly appreciate how great it looks now if you didn't see it "Before".

Now all we need is... HUDSON!!!!

14 comments:

Terri said...

Adorable!! I LOVE ribbons used in decorating. I bet it feels really good to be ready for Hudson's arrival. I the photos of your baby shower... what sweet, wonderful friends you have!! I am so glad you got to be pampered at a special party just for you!! Blessings!

Terri said...

Whoops! I meant to say, "I saw the photos of your baby shower."

Kristin said...

I love the verse on the wall! Everything looks great :)

Lea Liz said...

I love your blog!! You have such a baeutiful family and I think it is so wonderful that you are adding another one, big families are wonderful!! Goodluck, your almost there!! I love Hudson's room and I think that name is adorable!!

Susan said...

Hudson's room looks wonderful! He's going to be so happy in there.

The Corwins said...

You did such a great job! You are so creative, I love the various ideas you had for the room! What did you use for the scriptures? Stencils, stickers??

Faith said...

Hudson's nursery looks so good! I know you are excited for him to be here soon =)

Elizabeth said...

Greetings Jenny!

Like Caleb and Erin, I want to know how you made your lettering!

You are so very fabulous womanhood! And your home and the children's rooms are beautiful!

Have a terrific week!

Kelly said...

His room is precious!!! I don't know you get so much done being pregnant and with 3 young kids! And you look so cute!

Mary Ann said...

It looks beautiful! I love decorating nursery's... They are so much fun! Where did you get the spritures? Did you do them yourself? I love them!

{darlene} said...

this looks so great!!!! I love your scripture verses. This is just a beautiful and classy room. Hudson will be wrapped in your welcoming love! Can't wait to meet you, Hudson!

Alyson said...

Hudson's room is adorable... I love it..

MiMi said...

Everything looks so perfect! I know you have put a lot of hard work into getting Hudson's room ready, but it has definitely paid off! Love the scripture above the dresser!

Can't wait to see Hudson, too!

Megan said...

Where did you get the Psalm 139 decal? That is my all time favorite scripture, and I would love to purchase one. Thanks!