Friday, April 25, 2008

I've been tagged...

I've been tagged by my dear friend Kristin to list the Top Ten Things I Love About My Husband.

Rules: 1) Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules. 2) List the top ten things you love about your husband. 3) Tag 4 people and link to their blogs at the end of your post. 4) Let the people know they are tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.

Top Ten Reasons I Love My Husband:

1. He is VERY handsome!

2. He LOVES to surprise me with gifts. He has surprised me with a trip to N.Y. city and a spa weekend get away. He had childcare lined up and had packed for me! He has even surprised me with a new car! It's not always big things though. It's the little things too; like cards, picking up one of my favorite movies, or bringing me my favorite candy when he runs to the store!

3. He works very hard to provide for us so I can stay home with our boys!

4. He is so silly sometimes and loves to make me laugh!

5. He strives to be a godly husband and to honor the Lord in all he does. He wants to leave a godly legacy for our children to follow.

6. He LOVES our boys so much. It is VERY important to him that our boys hear their daddy tell them that he loves them everyday. This is something he did not hear growing up so it is so important to him that our boys hear those words from him everyday.

7. He comes home in the evenings and jumps in and helps me with the boys. He cleans up the kitchen after dinner and enjoys giving the boys their bath each night.

8. He sees me with all my imperfections and still tells me I'm beautiful!

9. He opens the car door for me and always treats me like a princess!

10. He wants me to be happy and will do almost anything to make that happen!

Shane is my dream come true. I am so grateful to the Lord for blessing me with such a wonderful man to spend my life with!!!!!!

I am going to tag... Susan, Dawn, Beth and Kate








2 comments:

Faith said...

Girl! You have gotten some awesome surprises! This was a great list and a neat way to learn more about him!

Melanie said...

Hey Jenny! I am so excited to hear that you have a blog. You are adopting a little girl? How exciting! I can't wait to hear when it happens. Your little nursery is adorable. You and your sister did an amazing job. I especially loved the verse that you painted. Oh, and the curtains! They're beautiful!