Thursday, April 24, 2008

Mother/Daughter Social

Tonight I went to the Mother/Daughter social that was held at our church. All of my sisters were there along with my mom, grandma, and aunt. We had salad, lasagna, french bread and chocolate cake for dessert. Everything was yummy. The room was decorated in red roses. It looked beautiful!! The evenings theme was all about leaving a godly legacy. The speaker made me really think about the legacy I am leaving with my children. I was encouraged to make every moment count with my boys. I desire nothing more than to have my children live a life sold out for Jesus. If this is my desire for my boys than I need to be living that life myself boldly before them everyday. Lord...help me to do just that!!!

Here are a few pics from this evening...

My sister Allison, my mom, and Pamela ( a friend from church)

Me with my sisters

My sisters and me with my mom and grandma

No comments: