Monday, April 28, 2008

Playdate!

So...Friday a few of my friends from church came over with their kids for a fun play date. I love these ladies so much and enjoy spending time with them. My boys always have so much fun with their kids when we get together. It was a beautiful spring day so we got to hang out and play in the backyard. The kids played on the swing set and in the sand box while us girls got a chance to just chat. We then had a picnic lunch. I think a great time was had by all!!!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

My favorite part is all the sippy cups on the table! My first thought was, "Man, that's a LOT of sippy cups on that table!"

Can you tell I don't have kids?!

Mandy said...

How funny!! I some how came across your blog looking at some other blogs. We too are adopting from CAS how neat! We will be praying for you and your family thru this wonderful journey to your daughter.