Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Mother's Day, 2015...and the selfie stick;)

Mother's day is always such a sweet and special day for me! My kids are my greatest blessings and I am so grateful to the Lord for each of them. The are each so unique and different, and bless my life in their own special way. I LOVE being their momma!!!!!
On the Thursday before Mother's Day, I got to celebrate Mother's Day with my sweet Hudson at his school. "Muffins with Mom" was so fun and I had the PERFECT little gentleman as my host. 


What a sweet morning with my little guy...and girl;)
I am one lucky momma!
On Sunday, our church hosted a special morning for moms call "Munchkins for Moms"! This time I was surrounded by all my babies. What a sweet SWEET time. 
After church, Shane and the kids took me out to my VERY favorite restaurant, Kabutos Japanese Steak House.

It was DELICIOUS!!!
And my gift from the kiddo's was a "Selfie Stick"! HA!
Such a FUN gift...which got plenty of use when we went to my sister's house to celebrate ALL the other mom's in our life;)


Sophie and baby Emery!

I am beyond blessed to have these two ladies in my life. I am who I am today because of their love, support, and PRAYERS. 
God has truly blessed me!!!!




No comments: