Tuesday, January 20, 2015

It's a Pj Party

My sweet mom's birthday is coming up this week. 
Can you see her? She is there...buried in a sea of grand-babies;)
On Sunday night our entire family gathered at my parents house to celebrate. 
We decided to switch things up a bit, and asked everyone to come dressed in their comfy pajama's. 
Our the menu for the night:BREAKFAST for dinner!
I mean, who doesn't LOVE breakfast foods,  right? 
I know it's a favorite around these parts!
My brother-in-law, Matt makes THE BEST pancakes.
He had a very important job for the evening!
Timmy and his sweet girlfriend, Danielle.
After dinner, we all cuddled up and watched Frozen (for the 179,545th time)...
BUT this was the sing-a-long version!
Oh, to be a fly on the wall;)

And the ONLY thing better than a Frozen sing-a-long, is doing it with baby Emery on your lap!
Miss Sophie was in HEAVEN!!!
(Sophie's smile is cracking me up these days. Every time I take her picture, she smiles super BIG so her missing bottom tooth is visible. Every. single.time! Oh me. I love that girl!)

1 comment:

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

How fun! I hope she had a great birthday!