Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Epcot, Day 2

 I am TOTALLY behind in posting about our trip to Disney (which was back in the beginning of November), BUT I know how much I want to have these pictures on my blog for memories sake, so bear with me. 

You can read about Day ONE here. 

Day TWO:
On the second day of our trip, we headed to Epcot!
This was MY favorite day of the entire week.
I just LOVE Epcot. 
LOVE IT!!
It's was not nearly as busy as the Magic Kingdom, and we got to meet a TON of characters without waiting in ridiculously long lines.
Oh, and the food...the food there is DELICIOUS!!!
Here's Cor and I devouring some caramels from the Werther's Shop in Germany. 
The rides were AWESOME,
and the kids had a blast walking around and learning about each country!
Of course, China was our FAVORITE!!!
For lunch, we ate in Norway, at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall.
This was our lunch with all the Disney princesses.
Belle greeted us at the door, and then the rest of the princesses made their way around to our table during our meal! 
Snow White!
Ariel!
Cinderella!
And Princess Aurora!
This might be my very favorite picture from the ENTIRE trip! 
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!!!!!

That night, we ate dinner at 1900 Park Fare which is located in the beautiful Grand Floridian hotel.


This time we got to dine with the ENTIRE cast from Cinderella!
Prince Charming was such a handsome
 and gracious host, 
while the wicked step mother and step sisters were absolutely hilarious!!
They were quite a hoot and so much fun to chat with!


It was truly a MAGICAL day filled with AMAZING and WONDERFUL memories!








1 comment:

Sweat Is My Sanity said...

Looks like some WAY amazing memories. You got tons of adorable pics. LOVE. :) Jealous...I need to get my family to Disney, it's only 4 1/2 hours away. We don't do it often enough and my Sophia said she's been wanting to get their again.