Saturday, September 27, 2014

Sophie turns SIX!!

So last week, my sweet Sophie Lu turned S-I-X!
Crazy right!?!?
S-I-X!
Six years ago, the world became a sweeter place when this five pound, blue eyed, blond haired beauty made her grand debut! She is a true blessing from above and a constant reminder of the Lord's goodness and faithfulness to us!!
Sophie woke up to streamers dangling from her bedroom door and all of us were there to greet her with hugs, kisses and birthday wishes. 
 
She asked to sleep in sponge rollers the night before so she could sport sweet ringlets on her big day!
She begged to open a few presents before heading out the door to school.
What did she get?
Anna and Elsa, of course!
Later that afternoon, I headed up to school to enjoy lunch with the birthday girl. 
 I stopped by SAS cupcakes on my way to school, and surprised the new SIX year old with a special birthday treat! 
Last Sunday afternoon, our family and friends gathered at our home, and the birthday celebrating continued!
Our sweet friend, Leah, blessed us by making Sophie an ADORABLE Olaf cake. 
It was quite the hit;)
It was soooooo cute...and delicious too;)  
Sophie LOVED it!
This girl is so blessed to have so many friends and family who love, adore, and treasure her. 
Happy Birthday, Sophie Lu!! We praise God for the work He is doing in your life and are so thankful for a front row seat as we watch His plans unfold!!

4 comments:

Maydelin said...

Happy Birthday Sophie!!
You're a special little girl!!

Michelle said...

She's so super cute! Jenny, could I ask you to add your prayers to the many being said for my new little baby? I started a caring bridge site for her- if you are interested in following her progress. http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/londongracekent

Thankyou so much! I love reading your blog!
-Michelle

Melanie said...

We LOVE sweet Sophie-lu!! Looks like the BEST 6th birthday for a super sweet girl!! Love all of the celebrations AND the adorable curly hair!!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

She's so cute! I'm glad she had a great birthday!