Friday, January 22, 2010

On the mend!

The kids are MUCH better today--praise the Lord! Hudson still had a fever when he woke up this morning, so I did end up taking him to the doctor. Because it's Friday, I went ahead and took him in just to make sure he didn't have an ear infection. After looking him over, the Dr. concluded that this was "just a virus" and it would have to run it's course. Thankfully his ears were clear.

His temp was down this afternoon, so I am hoping he will start feeling like himself again soon!!!

This weekend, Shane is spending Friday night and all day Saturday at the Men at the Cross event hosted by our church. He is super excited to be going and I am excited for him. I am praying it will a time of great encouragement, fellowship, and refreshment for him and all who are attending!

So with Shane gone most of the weekend, the kids and I are hanging out and having fun. Tonight we crashed my parents house and enjoyed a yummy taco dinner with them . It's actually my moms birthday today, but we are celebrating at my sisters house tomorrow night.

We hung out and played for a little while and then headed home.

After the babies went to bed, the boys and I snuggled on the couch and watched Tom and Jerry--their all time favorite cartoon!

Now everyone is snug in their beds, and I'm about to head that way myself!
Praying everyone will sleep well
and wake up healthy and happy tomorrow!








4 comments:

These Are The Days said...

Hope you all continue to feel better. It's rough having sick kids. I am jealous your family lives so close, sounds like fun.

Melanie said...

Glad your household is on the mend! Hoping that you had a wonderful day today!

Bethany said...

I'm glad everyone is feeling better! I can't believe how big Hudson is getting!!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

I'm glad everyone is starting to feel better!