Sunday, August 17, 2008

Take me out to the ballgame...

Saturday, Shane and my brother Timmy played in a softball league tournament at our church. It was a beautiful day for softball. Most of my family was there to cheer them on!!

My Dad and my sister "KK" (They were warned that this pic would be on my blog!)

My Grandparents

My Mom and my sister Al

Riley and me

They started playing around 10 am, and by noon they had won two games. They had successfully advanced to the championship game! The last game was close, but they managed to come away with the title of "League Champs"! YEAH!!!!!!

The boys enjoyed hanging out in the dug out with the team...

Shane up to bat...

The boys congratulate Daddy...

What a great way to spend a Saturday!!!!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

What a fun way to spend time with family! Great pictures, everyone looks happy!
~Kelli