Thursday, March 13, 2008

Two shirts- Two GREAT deals

I don't really have to buy many clothes for the boys. Our old neighbor has a son a little older than Corban so we have been blessed by his (very nice!) hand-me-downs. Cor gets to wear them and then they are passed on to Riley! It's a wonderful thing!!!
One thing I do enjoy about buying the boys clothes though is the opportuny to dress them alike. I love it when they match. I just think it's so cute!
I was shopping at Goodwill the other day and happened to find a nice, plaid, collared shirt for Riley. I paid $1.79 for it. Great deal, right!?! Then, this week I ran into a children's consignment store looking for Easter outfits for the boys . I happened upon the same shirt I had bought for Riley in Corbans size. I think I paid $3.00 for it. So now my boys have matching plaid shirts to wear. I am thrilled!! The only thing is Corban just recently informed me that he doesn't really want to dress like Riley anymore. I knew that day would come, but that didn't stop me from buying them matching Easter outfits ;)


Here they are in their matching shirts...

1 comment:

Tami said...

How cute are they?!!! I love having the kids match too. Actually I do more of a coordination. I'm trying to get the girls dresses that are similar. I'm thinking polka dots in different colors would be nice. And for the boys it's khaki's and matching button downs. Now I just need to go shopping! :)