Sunday, July 26, 2015

Father's Day and VBS

Yes...I'm still playing catch up, but bear with me...I'm almost done;)
Father's Day was such a special day in our house. We love celebrating all the wonderful men in our life, and Shane is definitely one of the best!!! He loves us unconditionally, serves us wholeheartedly, provides for us sacrificially and makes us laugh hysterically!! We are beyond thankful for him and all he is to our family! We are thank the Lord for giving us the gift of him!
The day after Father's Day, we kicked off a fabulous week of VBS fun! 
 I was beyond blessed to spend my week praising Jesus with this AWESOME group of third graders. 

The kids had an absolute blast, and each day they couldn't wait to go back for more!
Riley was in my group this year, and we had a GREAT time together!

We have been attending a new church since the beginning of the year, so VBS was a super time to meet new people and make lots of new friends.
It was such a fun week and we all were blessed to be a part! 

No comments: