Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Weekend Fun!

We enjoyed such a fun weekend! It wasn't too busy, but filled with lot of fun and family time.
 Exactly as weekends should be!:) 
Saturday, my niece Kaitlyn turned TWO! My sister-in-law hosted a "Princess" themed party and my girls got to dress up in their favorite princess costume! 
Dressing up is always so much fun!!
I love my sweet "Sophia the First" and my adorable "Sleeping Beauty"!

After church on Sunday, we headed to Corban's soccer game. 
Cor's been playing indoor soccer this winter to keep him in shape during the off season.
He's really enjoyed it!
After the game, we came home and had a bonfire in the backyard. 
Building a fire usually means it's hot dogs and s'mores on the menu for dinner that night! 
And THAT makes for some HAPPY kids!!
Really REALLY happy kids;)
I love weekends like this! 
And I truly treasure sweet moments like this with my family!

No comments: