Saturday, November 22, 2014

A "Toy Story" Halloween 2014

 The day after Halloween, our family left for our much anticipated trip to DISNEY WORLD!!!!
{Lots more about our trip, coming soon}
 So in honor of "all things Disney", we chose to dress up for Halloween like the characters of Toy Story this year!
 
 Meet Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head!
 A Toy Soldier!
Buzz Light Year!
 Jessie!
 Woody!
and Little Bo Peep!
 My sweet Mom
 and sister, KK, joined us for an evening of trick-or-treating FUN!
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this picture of these two!
Shane's sister, and my precious niece's came over for the night too!
 The kids always have a BLAST running door to door with their friends and cousins!
They love filling their bags with as much candy as possible!
 And just as the evening was coming to an end,
 an ENORMOUS rain storm blew in out of NO where. 
 The kids and I were quite a ways from the house, so we had to high tail it home as fast as we could. We were DRENCHED by the time we made it home, but even a little rain couldn't put a damper on such a fun night!


2 comments:

Bethany @ Our 4 Sons Plus 1...Super Cute Girly Girl said...

What fun! I adore that last pic of you guys having gotten drenched in the rain, ha!

On a side note, I have a few questions for you about Addy Kate's adoption- could you please email me when you get a chance? Thanks, Jenny! =)

the_paige_crew@yahoo{dot}com

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

I love your Halloween theme! You all looked great. Can't wait to hear more about Disney!