Friday, July 5, 2013

All-Star Breakfast

 Swim Team is almost over for the summer. We have just one more meet this season, and that's the All-Star meet on Sunday night. Corban made the team so he will compete against all the other All-Star swimmers that night! He's SOOOOOO excited! This morning, the All-stars (and their family's) got together at our neighborhood clubhouse for breakfast honoring the swimmers who will be competing this weekend. The kids had so much fun and are really getting pumped about their upcoming meet.
 After breakfast, the kids and I headed out to the pool for a swim. Seriously y'all, my kids have turned into little fish this summer! AK is especially in love with the pool and has NO FEAR of the water! It's a blast to watch her splash around, and I'm loving the fact that she's so comfortable in the pool.
Summer days are THE BEST!!!!


3 comments:

Melissa :) said...

Yay!! You are back!! I was so sad to see you took your blog private, but I didn't give up, in hopes you would go public again! I have followed you & your gorgeous family for so long now & I'm so happy I can now catch up!! Happy weekend! :)

Courtney said...

Way to go Corbin! I am sure he will do a great job in the all stars. Glad all your little fish are enjoying the pool. I can't believe how much AK has grown up.

Melanie said...

Hope that Corban had a great meet tonight! I am sure that he rocked it! Congrats on making the All-Stars team, woot-woot!!