Wednesday, April 3, 2013

EASTER, 2013


 Each and every holiday is still a FIRST for our precious Addy-Kate...
and that makes celebrating them that much sweeter! 
We certainly have enjoyed a wonderful year of "firsts" with our precious baby girl...
  and in just a few short months she'll be celebrating her THIRD birthday with US! 
Oh, what a special day THAT will be!
We enjoyed a wonderful Easter this year. 
 After a beautiful worship service at church, we headed over to my mom's house for a delicious Easter dinner.
The kids were so excited to play with their sweet cousins, 
 and enjoyed yet another egg hunt in my parents front yard!!
And as we enjoyed our day celebrating our RISEN Lord, an old hymn my grandpa used to sing to me played over and over and over again in my head...

I serve a risen Savior,
He's in the world today;
I know that He is living,
Whatever men may say;
I see His hand of mercy,
I hear His voice of cheer,
And just the time I need Him
He's always near.

He lives, He lives, Christ Jesus lives
today!
He walks with me and He talks with me
Along life's narrow way.
He lives, He live, salvation to impart!
You ask me how I know He lives:
He lives within my heart.

 



No comments: