Monday, July 16, 2012

Snapshots of our weekend

 I've been taking a lot of pictures lately. I constantly have my camera in hand and am always snapping away.  I want to be sure to capture every single one of  Addy-Kate's "firsts"!  I want to capture each sweet interaction she has with her siblings and every grin she so willingly shares. I want to make sure I savor every single minute of this time, and somehow cement in my mind these fleeting moments.
This time for our family has been so special and I don't want to forget a THING! 
This weekend was no different. We spent time with family and friends and I had my camera close by to capture it ALL;)
Friday night at the ball fields... 
Saturday morning at the park...
 Good ole' Mickey D's for lunch and ice cream...
Dinner and swimming at my parents house on Saturday night...
And AK's first time at church on Sunday morning!
It was a rather simple weekend for us, but one that was definitely enjoyed by all;)





5 comments:

The Hatley Home said...

Looks like you guys had a great weekend with family!! Love the pictures!! Love the girls dresses too:))

Stephanie said...

What a great weekend! I hate that we missed you guys at church. Did AK go to nursery? We will see you soon.

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

It sounds like you had a perfect weekend!

"salembrookie" said...

LOVE this recap! Cutest kids ever!

C'est Moi! said...

Such a precious family! Love those simple pleasures of summer-those never get old, even with teen boys like mine! The girls' dresses are beautiful. Where did you find those? Savor these simple summer days!