Friday, October 7, 2011

Lunch date with my BIG boys!

I LOVE that my boys go to school just up the street from our house!
It makes popping in for lunch each week fun and easy!
 Wednesdays are designated as Ri's "lunch day" and Fridays are for Cor!
Because the boys eat at two totally different times, we have to visit on separate days of the week or the babies and I would be at school all day;)
Sophie and Hudson carry their own lunch boxes with them each visit and I know they feel like such BIG kids as they eat with their brothers!
LOVE OUR SPECIAL LUNCH DATES!


6 comments:

Celia Jimenez said...

How fun for them to feel like big kids with their brothers!!! Sweet precious memories! Love that Soph is still in her ballet outfit at lunch! :-) Ha!

Sarah said...

what a fun thing to look forward to each week! and, yay for you for the creative peanut free lunches. :)

Melanie said...

What cute, cute pictures! How awesome for you to go have lunch with the kids at school so regularly, I know it makes your boys feel so special! I need to plan more lunch visits with my big kids, too!

Courtney said...

What a sweet tradition. I am sure everyone looks forward to those lunch days.

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

I love it when parents come and eat with their children! The kids get such a kick out of it too! Special memories!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

That's so nice that you're allowed to have lunch with them. I bet they love it!