Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Plaza Fiesta

Shane had the day off yesterday, so we headed to Plaza Fiesta (the Southeast's largest indoor playground) for a fun day with some wonderful friends.



After reading about this place on a friends blog, I was so excited for our family to go! I couldn't believe I had never been before. It's literally about 25 minutes from our house!

Daddy and Sophie makin' their way to the TOP of the tower!

Corban had a BLAST!

Sophie and Riley
They both had a ball playing!
Sophie was so fun to watch. This girl truly has NO FEAR!
Maybe that's because she has two older brothers to keep up with.

Just hangin' around with friends!

Riley and his best buddy Rhett!

Oh. My. Word...
Playing on these playgrounds is a sure fire way to burn some major calories ;)
I'm not sure who was more exhausted by the end of the day...
Shane and I, or the kids.
HA!


7 comments:

Susan said...

That looks so cool! Where is this place? I'm sure my kids would love it.

Melanie said...

Looks like SOOOOO much fun! The kids were reading this with me & are SO bummed that we did not get to go!
We went to a place like this in Nashville at the science museum there, it was really cool & actually went up like 4 stories & out onto the roof!
Hopefully we can check this out soon!

Courtney said...

What a great way to burn off some of that extra energy. Looks like lots of fun for everyone. Sophie is just too cute(well all your kiddos are)!

Brooke Barber said...

Wow, can you imagine how much fun we would have had as kids on that??? Wow. So fun! Your family is just adorable. I showed my mom Riley's Christmas video and we both melted!

Celia Jimenez said...

Ha ha!Jenny...I really was anticipating a pic of you jumping and your hair flying everywhere! But, alas, that would never happen! :-) Hee hee!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

That looks like a great place!

Sarah said...

so glad your family had fun! it really is THE best place to let kids run and climb and jump and slide. every few weeks we head there and each time it's a new adventure. just think, a few more months and you'll be chasing FOUR kids through there! :)