Monday, October 12, 2009

Birthday Weekend!

Each new month seems to bring with it lots of sweet birthday celebrations. October is no different, in fact, our family will celebrate five birthdays this month!!!!
We celebrated Shane's 35th birthday yesterday.

After church we came home and enjoyed a small celebration complete with his favorite cake---yellow cake and chocolate icing.

The best part of any party is blowing out the candles!
Make a wish boys!!!

Later that afternoon, we headed over to my sister B's house. The partying continued as we celebrated my nephew, Jake's, first birthday!

The sweet birthday boy!

We all enjoyed some yummy pizza.

and of course...in our family, every party is not complete without a few games of corn hole!

Time to open presents!
Riley and Corban had to help too!!!!

My Grandma and sweet Hudson
It was a great fall day and a sweet time of birthday fun!

9 comments:

Bethany said...

I love birthday get togethers! October is a busy month for our family! So glad we could all celebrate together.

Celia Jimenez said...

Happy Bday Shane! We looked for y'all yesterday to say happy bday. Yummy looking cake!!! Is there any left??? :-)

Susan said...

There is nothing like celebrating birthday's. October was always a busy birthday month for us. Hope Shane had a wonderful birthday and it looks like Jake did.

Caroline said...

That cake looks like a giant doughnut I love it!

You won some labels. email me at abivens2@gmail.com
Thanks
Caroline

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

I hope Shane had a great birthday. It looks like you all had fun at the party-cute pictures! We play cornhole at every family get together, too!

Mary Ann said...

You all have as many B/D's in OCt as we do. Plus we have a gotcha day, and my parents ann. Lots of celebrating in Oct. Love all the pictures! Looks like you all stay pretty buys, but having fun while doing it. I finally made my first Pillow case dress for Lilee. Have you seen it on my blog? I thought about you after I made it. Now I have 5 more in the works for the girls. Let me know what you think. My stiching was a little wobbly but I know I will get better as I go. That was my first piece of clothing besides tutu's that I have made. Love Sophie's pink and black one!

Melanie said...

Love the photos of all the celebrating, especially the one of your mom & Sophie both pretty in their pink, and the one of Riley, he's too cute!
Hope that Shane had a great day!
Looks like it was wonderful!

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

Yeah for birthdays! That cake looks yummy!

Jessica said...

I love the picture of Sophie with pizza crust. So cute!