Thursday, July 9, 2009

Beach Bound!!!!

We are heading to the beach this Saturday for a week of fun in the sun! We are so excited and can't hardly wait! I think my boys have anticipated this trip more than they anticipate Christmas! We have been counting down the days for the past month! Every morning the boys wake up and the first question out of their mouth is, "How many days now?".

Tomorrow is the day of packing which I am not really looking forward too. I can't imagine the amount of gear we will have to take with us as we pack for two babies this year!!!
I am so excited for Sophie to see the beach though! If she loves the beach just half as much as she loves the pool, then I know she will have a blast!!!


In honor of our upcoming trip, the boys and I made some fishy cupcakes.
They were really easy to do!

To decorate all you need is:
Blue icing
The sea weed is green fruit- roll-ups
Sprinkles
and Swedish Fish

I think they turned out really fun!

17 comments:

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

I just have to say that the cupcakes are adorable! I'm going to have to make those for my kids-thanks for the idea!
Enjoy your vacation!

dawn said...

enjoy your beach trip ~ i don't dare say "vacation" bc i am sure it will be a lot of work with FOUR kids!! but i know it will be so much fun and full of memories for all of you! looking forward to seeing pictures when you return!

Courtney said...

Have fun on your beach trip. I love the cupcakes!

Amanda said...

your such a Great mom!!! Have fun @ the Beach!!!

Jessica Scarberry said...

Love the cupcakes!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear how your trip goes. we have been holding off on a big vacation til the girls get a little older so I am anxious to see how you & your husband do with 4 kids. I know you 2 will do great & have a wondreful time away with your family. Enjoy and have a safe time :)

Annie said...

The cupcakes are way too cute!
What a fun idea :)
Have a wonderful time at the beach with your adorable family!

Melanie said...

Have a FANTASTIC trip! I can't wait to see the pictures! Those cupcakes are too adorable, you are definitely the Cupcake Queen!
Hope that you guys will get a little down time at the beach!

Bethany said...

The fish cupcakes are adorable! Have fun at the beach! :)

paige said...

sooooooooooooo cute!!!! I LOVE Swedish fish!!!! Can't wait to see beach pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Terri said...

Have a fabulous time!!! I will pray you have great weather. Can't wait to see all the fun pictures you will take. Blessings!!

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

What beach are you heading to? Have fun and the cupcakes are adorable!

The Sweet Life said...

You guys will have your hands full, but I am sure it will be a blast. I hope you guys have beautiful weather!

Cheryl said...

Have a safe and wonderful trip. Looking forward to some pics!

Jessica K. said...

Love the new pics in the sidebar! So precious!!

Family American Style. said...

Very cute cup cakes. I have enjoyed reading about your adventures with your children. Thanks for sharing. There is something new on Wednesday. Its, “What would your children say?” Wednesday. I hope you can join the fun.

Love Being A Nonny said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new look!