Monday, January 12, 2009

Photo Meme...

I was tagged by my sweet friend, Kristin, to do a photo meme!

The Rules:
~Open your photos, choose the 6th folder and then the 6th photo in that folder.
~Post the photo with a description about it and tag 6 friends to do the same.

This picture was taken in the fall of 2006. My little Riley was just about 11 months old at the time! Seeing this picture makes me realize just how fast time goes by!

Let's See...

I tag...
Celia
Melanie H.
Jessica
Paige
Kate
Susan
and anyone else who would like to play along!!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Oh my goodness!! How adorable is that??? I love how high his little pants are...TOO CUTE :)

Thanks for playing!

Mary Ann said...

Cute picture! Its sad when they start growing up so quickly!

Melanie said...

What an adorable picture of Riley & he has such cute cheeks!
I'll gladly play along, but I don't think I know 6 more people to "tag"!