Thursday, July 31, 2008

Lovin' these summer days...

I am truly enjoying our last few days of our summer. School will start ( haven't set a date yet) before long and our days will soon be filled with busyness and activity. I am getting really excited about our upcoming school year and have some great things planned. I can't wait!

Anyway, we spent yesterday morning at the pool with my dear friend, Celia, and her two cute kiddo's, Tyler and Amy.

We swam all morning and then had a picnic lunch by the pool. It was so much fun!

Last night we took our college kids from church to a Knights baseball game.

Corban was very excited to get his picture with Homer, but Riley would not even think about getting close to him.

Here's a few pics of our group...



Most of these kids will be heading off to school in just a few short weeks, so we have enjoyed spending as much time with them as we can. They are all coming over to our home on Saturday night for a cookout and swim party. Should be fun!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Looks like you guys had a beautiful idyllic day! I almost thought Sophie had snuck to the pool with you guys, she has the same bathing suit as Amy! Also, BTW I love the new music & slide show on your blog! When I opened your page Darcy started swaying & "singing" it was cute!
Enjoy today!

Erin Corwin said...

You guys always do so many fun things! I hope I can think of so many creative things do with Britton! And your boys are adorable by the way!!

These Are The Days said...

This is crazy...I came across your blog when I was looking at window mistreatments. What's crazy is our similarities. I have two boys and a daughter (Sophia) we call her Sophie. We finalized her adoption in February. It was an amazing experience and our life has been forever changed because of her. We got "the call" that there was a baby girl and we had been the "chosen" family. Two hours later headed to Vegas to pick her up, she was 4 days old and still waiting at the hospital. I haven't read your entire blog but I want to wish you luck in your adoption journey. It is exhausting but SO worth it, keep the hope. You can check out my Sophie at www.kimballandjessica.blogspot.com
Good Luck, Jessica Washburn (Arizona)

paige said...

Did Corban learn the "flex" pose from Stephen or Shane???

HAHAHAHA!!! SOOOOOO cute!!!!!!!!!