Okay... I was "tagged" by my friend Dawn to write a blog about 7 weird things about myself.
So here it goes...
1. I LOVE roosters.
My kitchen is totally decorated in roosters. I even have a rooster here of there scattered throughout my entire house. I'm not sure what it is about them that I love so much, I just do!
2. I am a early riser. I wake up around 5:00am every morning and I enjoy it. Waking up early helps me feel like I can get so much more accomplished in a day. I am not a night person though. 9:00pm...I am in bed!!!
3. I love cookie dough ice cream!
Edy's Loaded Cookie Dough is by far the best. I do have a terrible habit though of just sitting down with the carton of ice cream and picking out all the cookie dough.
4. I LOVE the High School Musical movies!! There I said it!
I have watch both High School Musical 1 and 2 about 10 times each. I do like the music and dancing in 2 much better than in 1. I secretly wish I could sing and dance like Gabriella. =)
5. I HATE onions!!! I can't stand the smell, texture, or taste! YUCK!!!
6. I HATE movies or television shows with any suspense in them. I just can't stand it. When the background music changes to something scary, so does the channel!
7. This will come as no surprise to many of you, but I HATE to cook. I am just not good at it. I think that's why I don't like it very much. If I was good at it then I would maybe enjoy it, but try as I may, cooking is just not my thing!