Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Monkey Joe's

Riley playing at Monkey Joes

Corban trying to be still for 1 second so I could take a picture!


Because I have been sick for almost a week, we haven't ventured out of the house much. Today the walls felt like they were going to come crashing down on us if we didn't get out of the house soon!!! My boys have a lot of energy and we needed a constructive way to get that energy out!!! I decided to take the boys to Monkey Joes to play!!! They were SO... excited. Now normally Monkey Joes is a little bit pricey for a normal weekly outing, but considering that we had not been out of the house in a few days I figured they deserved a little treat! When we arrived at Monkey Joes I was told Wednesdays were 1/2 off play days. We got to play for $5.00!!!!! Yes, that's it- $5.00!!!! That was an extra treat for me!!! Now I was just as thrilled as the boys were to play!! We played for about 2 hours and then met some friends for lunch. It was a GREAT morning! When we got home both of the boys took a nap! They were tired! Needless to say, from now on you will probably find us jumping around Monkey Joes on Wednesday mornings!

No comments: